Rostov the Great is located on the shores of Lake Nero. One of the oldest cities in Russia, it was first mentioned in the chronicle of 862. During the Soviet years, Rostov was included in the tourist route of the Golden Ring of Russia.
The firm "Jewelry House Alexander Rudnik" was founded in 1999 and bears the name of its founder and leader. Svetlana Pavlova is the main enterprise since its foundation to the present. The creative team of the company consists of 40 jewelers and enamel artists. Since its foundation, about 1000 items have been produced. All of them are made in a single copy, by hand. The works offered to your attention clearly reflect the main creative direction, artistic and technological level of the company, achieved over a 19-year period. This site is a sincere desire to pay tribute to the clients of the firm for their benevolence to our work. The main reward for a creative person is a sense of their own relevance.
Built with Mobirise